We treat all of our patients like royals here at Blaisdell Family Dentistry, but some of them receive actual crowns. We’re not talking about crowns a king or queen wears, but crowns for your teeth! If you live near Boise, Blaisdell Family Dentistry is the best place to get your teeth looking better than ever. And putting a crown on a tooth with issues could be just what you need to obtain a dazzling smile.
Crowns are a remedy for a myriad of problems:
- To safeguard a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- To cover and provide strength to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- To restore a broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down.
- To enhance a tooth that is too small or misshapen.
- To cover a tooth with severe discoloration.
- To add strength to a tooth following a root canal procedure.
If you feel like you have a need for a crown, don’t look any further than Blaisdell Family Dentistry. Our dentists and lab techs have the experience, training, and ability to make sure your crowns are produced and placed perfectly. There are many different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We perform an intensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
We then prepare your tooth so that the crown will fit the way that it should. Once the tooth is prepared and ready, we use state-of-the-art tools to fit the crown on your tooth. When done properly, crowns can last many years. Crowns are outstanding way to safeguard and enhance your smile. Schedule a coronation today!
Contact Blaisdell Family Dentistry: 208-377-9696
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):