WHAT ARE VENEERS FOR TEETH?
Porcelain veneers, which are also known as dental porcelain laminates, are thin faces that cover the surfaces of teeth. Porcelain veneers are usually employed to remedy unsightly chips and cracks in the teeth for our Eagle ID area patients. They have also been increasingly used as a remedy for tooth gaps. Perhaps most importantly, porcelain veneers are starting to be used in the correction of moderately misaligned teeth so one can get rid of unattractive and high maintenance traditional braces.
VENEERS FOR TEETH PROCEDURE IN BOISE
- Consultation: By far, most of our patients who are interested in veneers for teeth are able to take advantage of them. Veneers for teeth aren’t for everyone though. Your initial dental veneer consultation with Meridian ID area dentists, Dr. Lynn Blaisdell or Dr. Craig Blaisdell, will let you know whether veneers for teeth or another treatment option is best for you.
- Preparation: Dr. Blaisdell will carefully prepare the surface of your tooth or teeth to receive you dental veneer or multiple veneers for teeth. This preparation process ensures a strong bond between your tooth and new dental veneer.
- Application: After your teeth have been prepared, the dental veneer is permanently affixed to the prepared tooth. Dr. Blaisdell is exceptional at carefully and comfortably placing porcelain veneers for his patients in Boise.
- Smile: Your brand new smile (thanks to porcelain veneers) is ready to show off!
DENTAL VENEER BENEFITS FOR MERIDIAN ID
- Porcelain veneers are permanent.
- A porcelain dental veneer looks almost exactly like a real tooth.
- Dental veneers function just like your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers instantly fix cosmetic dental issues.
- The dental veneers procedure itself is comfortable.
Learn more about porcelain veneers today by scheduling a visit at our Boise office serving Eagle and Meridian ID, or feel free to just stop in. We’d be happy to meet you and answer any questions you may have.