Dentures in Boise, ID
Do you have missing teeth? Are the gaps in your smile causing your embarrassment? Do you find yourself avoiding spending time with anyone but your closest loved ones because of it? Or maybe you are noticing that some of your teeth are getting worn because they are being overused to compensate for your lost teeth. At Blaisdell Family Dentistry, we offer several denture options to repair the gaps in your smile. Often, when patients at our Boise office have damaged or missing teeth, they turn to wearing partial or full dentures as a solution. A denture can be a great option for those who would like a fresh smile! A denture is simply a full arch (row of teeth) replacement that looks and functions like your natural teeth.
- Functional: Dentures allow you to regain the full functionality of your mouth and smile. The all on 4 procedure is particularly attractive in that it gives you the ability to eat, laugh and smile with confidence as the denture is attached to your mouth via implants.
- Beautiful: Dr. Blaisdell offers remarkably natural-looking denture solutions to patients! You can smile with confidence again.
- Long Lasting: High quality dentures will last as long as you in many instances. You don’t need to worry about getting replacements every few years.
THE ALL ON 4 SOLUTION IN BOISE
The all on 4 treatment option is a state of the art denture technology that is permanent and tremendously beneficial for those who choose this option. As the name implies, the all on 4 dentures are held securely by four permanent and extremely stable tooth implants. This means you need not worry about foul-tasting bonding agents used in the attachment of the denture or worry about your dentures accidentally popping out on you.
Permanent Dentures on Denture Implants
Permanent dentures on dental implants are a denture apparatus that is secure with dental implants. Traditional full dentures are adhered to the gums with adhesive. Though this is still an option, there can be problems with this type of denture–slipping, clicking, falling out, they can be unsightly and unnatural looking and require removal to be cleaned. Removable dentures can only be used when you have some teeth still remaining so you can have the removable denture apparatus click onto dental crowns placed on each side of the gap.
Why Choose Permanent Dentures on Denture Implants?
Permanent dentures on denture implants are just that. The denture is attached to dental implants. Dental implants are permanent, sturdy, durable and these permanent dentures look just like natural teeth. Permanent dentures have none of the disadvantages of traditional dentures or removable dentures. Because permanent dentures on denture implants are connected to dental implants, there is no mess with adhesive. Permanent dentures on denture implants will not click, slip, or fall out. And permanent dentures on denture implants require no special care. Simply brush and floss as you regularly do and see your dentist for regular check-ups.
Same Day Dentures in Boise
Are you missing teeth and are tired of not being able to go out in public? Are you sick of not being able to eat the foods you would like? Are you interested in getting dental implants but concerned about the time it takes to heal and get a full set of teeth?
We would like to offer you a tremendous same-day dentures system that may be able to give you the smile you like in less time than you thought possible! This amazing system in Boise is called same-day dentures or dental implants dentures.
What are Same Day Dentures?
Same Day Dentures are dental implants dentures. This means the dentures are connected to dental implants. Dental implants are small titanium rods placed into your gums and jawbone. Within 3-6 months, these same-day dental implants fuse with the jawbone and become “new” tooth roots. On the dental implants, we place dental crowns, which dentures can be attached to. The traditional implant dentures placed onto dental implants aren’t able to be fitted properly until the healing process is over.
With same-day dentures, the same-day dental implant dentures process is completed in a 24-hour period. Yes, that is not only absolutely possible, but it is also a reality with same day dentures.
How Does the Same Day Dentures System Work?
Much like traditional dental implants dentures, the same day dentures require dental implants to be placed. The difference between traditional dental implants dentures and same-day dentures is that we place the dental implants dentures on the implants the same day. We don’t have to wait the 3-6 months healing time required for traditional dental implants dentures.
Once the dental implants are placed, we place the same day dentures onto the dental implants. You walk into our office in Boise one day with missing teeth, and you walk out the same day with a full set of teeth.
The Advantages of Same Day Dentures to Traditional Dentures?
- Traditional dentures are adhered to your gums with adhesive, which can be messy and not always reliable. Same Day Dentures are connected to permanent, long-lasting, durable dental implants.
- Traditional dentures sometimes click, slip or fall out. Same Day Dentures, because the dental implants dentures are securely attached to dental implants, have no possibility they will move. These dental implants dentures are permanent.
- Traditional dentures may need to be adjusted and even replaced from time to time because when you have missing teeth, the tooth roots are gone, too. When you have no tooth roots, your gums recede and this can give you a rather gaunt look. Same Day Dentures, because they are secured onto dental implants, restore some tooth roots and your face can maintain a more natural look.
Schedule a Denture Consultation in Boise, ID
If you would like to learn more about the all on 4 solution or other procedures for your damaged or missing teeth, we urge you to contact our Boise office near Eagle and Meridian ID as soon as possible. Contact Dr. Blaisdell and his exceptional team for your beautiful, custom, and high-quality dentures now!