At Blaisdell Family Dentistry, we promote preventative dentistry in Boise for young children by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and preserve proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize in the future.
How Does Preventative Dentistry in Boise Benefit You?
There are several benefits to investing in preventative dentistry for you and your family. We made a small list containing some of the benefits for those interested. Here they are:
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining optimal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease when they grow up.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for young children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as little ones, you avoid the need for expensive restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. By preventing tooth decay, you avoid any problems chewing your food.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.
Take Care of Your Family
If you are looking for an experienced family dentist that’s knowledgeable about preventative dentistry in Boise, we invite you to call Blaisdell Family Dentistry at 208-377-9696. Our friendly dental team ensures that all visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages. We also offer services such as root canal therapy, laser dentistry, and oral conscious sedation. If you have a young child that has not yet visited a dentist yet, call 208-377-9696 today to schedule a dental examination. Effective dental care is just as vital as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.